SAFB is actively recruiting members. Please complete the application here.
SAFB meets on Sunday at 8pm, and getting involved is a great way to have a direct impact on campus through the management and allocation of student fees. Meaningful experience in resource management and negotiation is a key benefit of membership.
- Minimum 2nd year on campus
- Maximum of 2 members from any:
- Student Activity Fee Funded Organization
- Fraternity, Sorority, or Defined Residence Hall Community
- Minimum 2.5 GPA (inflexible)
- Full-time student at S&T